Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunsets 4.22.09

So I was thinking of doing something with all of these but I would rather just post all of them that are my favorites. Lazy, huh. They are all at different times of the 2 hour sunset...

Clouds are amazing- God clearly knew I was going to be taking pictures I guess... Much love :)

I was waiting for the cool "rays" to come out of the clouds but it never happened. This is as close as I got to getting what I was hoping for :)

The sun is a little "whoa" but I still like the sky and clouds.

I like the sky in this one. Perfect quote area- I'll work on that.

Much more, but I think I'll do something with them. Hope you all enjoyed this 85 degree Spring Day! AMAZING.

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

These sky photos are amazing! Actually, all of your nature photography is just flat out gorgeous! And, I love how you add scripture to some of your images.

Thank you for commenting at my place today. I'm thrilled to "meet" you and have enjoyed visiting your beautiful blog today!

BAGVLI said...

Beautiful!!!