Monday, April 20, 2009

At the Cross

So this is super random... I found this song by Hillsong (Australia) on accident trying to find a totally different song. I'm so bummed I didn't go check them out when I was there in 2005. I was at such a different point in my life that unfortunately I don't think it was even an option. I'd DIE to go back just to experience that- but how awesome is it to know we will be doing that for Eternity! I'm so blessed to have the Lord moving in His ways in my life now. Not to mention He has led me to cross paths with some pretty incredible people (and some RIDICULOUSly amazing opportunities)!

I got home today from a run with Chloe and wanted to take some photos. It was slightly sprinkling but I went for it anyways. I was putting them on my computer while listening to At the Cross (my new song obsession). Because I was slightly bored, I was going to start doing my "quote/word" pictures. But then realized that I might as well do the whole song- I had enough photos :) Then I was thinking of doing a powerpoint but don't know how to blog those yet- so this is my pretend "powerpoint" blog post.

Please click on THIS to hear the song while you go through the photos with the lyrics on them.
I LOVE THIS SONG- I'm sure you will, too! Enjoy!















Definitely my new favorite song. I can't stop listening to it. There are many others by them to check out (like Mighty to Save- Laura Story is usually the one singing it on the Radio). I can't get enough!

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Very nice, Suzanne. The pictures are what make it so beautiful. I love it - beautiful words, too. Can you please teach me how to do that? What do you do - set it to "M" on the left side by the lens (not "AF") and then M on the dial and then focus it yourself? I experiment every now and then, but mostly I've only use "Auto" just because I mostly shoot the kids and I don't want to "miss" anything, you know?! :) Sweet dreams - I love you!

I'm going to a Photography 2 class at Ritz tomorrow night. I'm hoping to learn a lot.

Allen Skipper said...

WOW! God has blessed you with great beauty. Always praise Him for that.

Nicole said...

Hi Suzanne, I was just looking at your blog and wanted to tell you that you take beautiful pictures. We might be lookig to get Ethan's 3or 4 month pictures taken . Do you travel? :)