Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hope

I don't know what made me think of this. You can think it's corny if you want- I think it is, too :)

I was listening to one of many favorites by DOWNHERE (the band that came to LIFEPRINT Church last Sunday). The song is "Hope is Rising".... I really liked this photo that I took tonight as the sun was setting (I barely did anything to the actual photo besides make the sky a little more blue- the light was seriously that bright!). And although the words are "rising" and not "setting" I figured it went well together. If you'd like to listen to the song click on THIS and click on "Hope is Rising" on the playlist. What an incredible group of guys- if it's possible, I think they were better in concert. Guitar strings were breaking and their music literally oozed out of their entire bodies- I'm surprised that their fingers weren't bleeding. Such an inspiring night. Check out their tour to see if they are in a city near you!
Hope IS constantly rising when you have a relationship with Jesus Christ. What a gift!
I'll have many more sunset photos that are ready to post- I'm trying to pace myself :) Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Very pretty - I like it! You should make a calendar or notecards or something. Does your church have a gift shop?