Saturday, April 25, 2009

Open House


Here are just a few photos taken from the open house (Intentional Serenity). 4.24.09
It seemed like I was taking a lot of pictures but I guess not? There were a few that weren't in focus but I'll go through them again to see if there are any more good ones... I have such awesome friends.

Flowers by the wine.

That is Teena (founder of Intentional Serenity) in the middle. The others are French teachers (from France!)- Teena is from Canada so she can talk to them all in French, too. It's pretty fun to listen to them have a conversation!
They had MUCH more than just trailmix...... they had a huge spread but for whatever reason, I don't have any photos of it all?

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

so glad you've met some wonderful new friends! of course - who wouldn't want to hang out with YOU?! :)