Saturday, April 25, 2009

mARTii

This is a post dedicated to my dear friend, Martii (I didn't get a picture of Teena last night). It's so crazy how God works....... seriously. I met this amazing woman at Rosie Posie (a boutique in Savage). I was coming in (the new girl) and she was moving on to do more of her AMAZING artwork. She can do the whole 9 yards- murals, watercolor, plaster, paint, etc etc etc etc. You name it- she can do it...

So I wasn't really able to "get to know her" because I only worked with her for about a day. Little did we know that we'd be connected again down the road. She works with Intentional Serenity/Teena Dietz empowering woman and children to follow their dreams. It boggles my mind that there are such encouraging people out there- I sat with these two woman last night for hours just talking. They have a way of boosting your spirit just by being in the same room- no words... just being there. It's such a positive energy that empowers you to feel as if you can do anything. There is no dumb question, there is no right or wrong answer, there is no put downs, there is nothing but encouragement- "I can do anything." And that's just how they are- how many people do you know like that??
So what I'm working on is taking compliments and being confident in the work that I do. I rarely am satisfied with what I do- but they have made me realize that there is some reason why I took that photo, or why I decided to edit it, or why I decided to post it here on my blog. So I know that I'm not perfect and what I do or say is not perfect- but it is here on my blog for a reason. There will always be someone better than myself- and that's ok. I respect that.
A huge thank you to Teena and mARTii for staying up with me for so long and totally boosting my spirits- like always :) Intentional Serenity had it's grand opening/open house last night at the Diamond Center in Eden Prairie- I encourage you to check it out. Your life will turn upside down in SUCH a positive way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Suz,
Thanks for the beautiful comments and complements. We are blessed by you, your inner and outer beauty and amazed everyday by your endless talent...I can just hear you saying, "why thank-you Teena", instead of "no I am not"...We love you so much and are grateful for God's devine plan in our friendship...so much love, Teen