Saturday, April 25, 2009

4.25.09 Baby Shower

Again, if anyone knows why I would be getting grainy photos every time I use my zoom lens, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd pass that info onto me..... it's a huge bummer.

Today we had Kate's "friend" baby shower. It was over at her sister Abby's house in Farmington. So fun and they decorated everything really cute- the food was really amazing, too.

Instead of cards, we all brought Baby Logan a book with our "message" inside. What a cool idea- lots of memories and lots of fun in the years to come!

Serena playing with Lyla

The girls helped with the gifts!

Serena :)
Baby Logan should be arriving in about a month! Any day now- being my impatient self doesn't really work in my favor during these situations!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

I don't really think they look "grainy". Looks like fun!!! I'm so excited for Lukey to gain 2 little boy playmates very soon! :)