Sunday, May 3, 2009

5.2.09 A Beautiful Day



I know everyone says this about every bride but seriously.......... Is she not the most beautiful bride??? This is the newly, Mrs. Pohl. Her and Landon were married in Two Harbors, MN on May 2, 2009.


I first met Jyll through a "Burnsville" friend, Lindsey- one of the first days of freshman year at UMD. I never really got to know her til later on though. I lived with her Junior year of college (we were basement buddies).


This wedding was so wonderful. They had the most lovely weather and everyone looked incredible. I was honored to do make up for the wedding party- such a rewarding thing for me. I was so pleased with how it all turned out- although it's not hard to do when you have beautiful women to start out with. Seriously, Jyll looked like a Barbie Doll. Amazing.


The above photo was taken quickly for my "make up/hair portfolio"- didn't want to be in the photographer's way! I just wanted some type of photo to document my work- and to blog this BEAUTIFUL bride!




I'd do anything for a wide angle lens....... photos like this would be much more fun to take- and to look at :)


Jyll and Lindsey- the ones I lived with Junior year of college. Lindsey will be getting married in June- will also be doing her hair and make up! (I also recently foiled Lindsey's hair- I love my job!)
















His and Her's Sand to mix as one.


Pouring the sand.... and those are Jyll's parents


"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!"
Guest favors- cookie cutter with a cookie recipe... how cute, huh?
Just waiting for the wedding party to get to the reception

One of their engagement photos- they are just a perfect couple.

Thanks to the Senst and Pohl Families for putting on such a gorgeous day!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Oh man... I mean, woman! I LOVE these photos!!! You are so good. You really have an eye - and the bride looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

So fun to be with you today and can't wait to see you Friday night. Boy do I have some cleaning to do before then!

Love you - so much! Thanks for everything today.

The girls wanted to wear their headbands to bed tonight! :)

Two Harbors MN said...

The photos are really nice!

I actually saw one more photos of the couple in another blog. I think that one is a friend of yours or a photographer.

Two Harbors would have made a great place to celebrate a wedding.