Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loud for Jesus

LIFEPRINT Church just started a women's group- Women of Thunder. It's a take on "Son's of Thunder".... the diciples that were loud for Jesus. We had our first meeting this last Saturday and had such a good turn out! I am so thrilled to fellowship with even more people from this AMAZING church. Please let me know if you're interested in joining the fun! We meet once a month in Burnsville, MN.
This photo was taken on the coldest (and the most windy) day that we've had in weeks- months maybe! It was freezing- but the ladies toughed it out and gave me some attitude :) Some of them got cut off but overall I thought this was the best one- and most fitting. It will be used for invites, posters, etc. I have a few more but for now this is what I came up with.

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Very cool, Suz! Good job!
Is the woman in the front your pastor?

How was your weekend?

BAGVLI said...

I like the additions you made!