Sunday, May 10, 2009

5.9.09 Dance Recital

I have been going to the girls' recitals for years now... they have grown so much- personally and as dancers. I was so proud of them! They did such an awesome job. Dance has a special place in my heart- always will. Probably is why I have complete respect from the extremely talented dancers that have been doing this for years, to the teeny tiny little girls that just stand up on stage and play with their tutu. It is all beautiful to me. Dance teaches discipline, time management, emotional and physical strength, balance, and most importantly.... self confidence. It is a sport that lets people express their inner beauty.

Not to mention.... who doesn't love dressing up and putting on make up??? That's my life!
Beautiful Violet.Sun was a little too bright but I LOVED that tree.

That's actually Violet in the blue and Gloria spinning behind her...

Things that go on behind the scenes.... That's Gloria and Violet's mom, my aunt Amy

I taught them the "sock" bun..... they easily have the best buns every yearI can't tell you how many of these I have with the girls....... :)
Aren't her eyes ridiculous?? Amazing!

Beautiful Gloria
Jump!
Flowers after the recital
Gorgeous.I love red lipstick.


Picture Perfect.
I have so many more favorites, but I'm off to bed for now. I'll keep posting as I get them done. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Great editing - and really fun pics! I love them! Again - would you mind putting all the ones you think are "edit-worthy" on a CD for me? You can bring it if you come on the 24th.

Love you so much!
Happy Monday!