Sunday, May 3, 2009

Headbands

I was bored one day and decided to make these headbands.... the first ones that I made were quite over-kill but I really like these. Simple and just fun. I actually wore the one Gloria is wearing (the red/pink one) out a few times and got a few compliments on it.

Gloria and Violet are my cousins. They are growing up so fast- it is so fun to watch as they turn into little women... their own personalities, their own attitudes, their own voice, their own likes/dislikes, their own "self". It's a beautiful thing.

If you're interested in one of these headbands for your little girl, or for a gift, or for yourself- let me know!

These girls are so full of life!
Naturally, Violet got purple and Gloria got pink :)

I wore mine more on the side of my head, but either way you wear them- they're cute!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Ok, so how long do these take you to make - and could I help? I think we need some more! :) If I get some more stretchy handbands and felt, do you think we could make some Friday night? :) They LOVE them - and they LOVE you! They had so much fun with you today!