Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gloria's New Grin

Check out that new smile she has! I love it. Not to mention how much I really love this photo. Taken at the end of the day (which is why there is a lot of flare from the sun) on Sunday- Memorial Day Weekend.
She (as well as her sister and her brother) could easily be on the cover of just about any magazine. They are blessed with some good genes, I tell ya! As she grows, she becomes even more beautiful- inside and out. It has been really fun to get to know her better from just the few times we've been able to get together lately. She is SO smart and talented- can't wait to see what's in store for her.

God Bless you Gloria Jane!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Oooo - I need that one.

Thanks for loving my kids and spending so much time with them. I, too, hope the visits will continue. It's so fun to get to know you better.