Sunday, May 3, 2009

Park with the Girls

After Kate's baby shower today, the girls and I went up to the park. I wasn't much 'fun' because I couldn't run around in a dress and with a camera in my hand. I love that they are so used to being around a camera (my aunt's blog is "The Nelson Nest" on my blog list). They are so much fun to be around and so proud to call them family.

I went a little picture crazy because I'm never around anyone to take "people" pictures. I'm so used to nature :) So some are my "artsy" side and some are just too cute not to add. Not so sure how their mom (my aunt Amy) chooses which photos to put on her blog!




The photo doesn't do the moment justice.... we couldn't figure out how to get to the top- good thing she's strong and flexible :)
Miss Violet.
Lukas- I thought I had taken more pics of him, but I guess not? He moves so fast! :)
Miss Gloria.
She loves the monkey bars! I have a series of her "flipping" but these two were my favorite.
Swinging is so relaxing.......


I'll have some photos of the girls' dance recital coming up this weekend. Doing hair and make up for them again- can't WAIT!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

You really got some good ones. You have a gift, my sweet niece.

May I ask what setting(s) you were using? Just your action setting? I just want to compare and learn.

My favorite quote of the day is... "Suzanne sure takes interesting pictures!" :)

Christen said...

Great pictures! Looks like it was fun!