Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Pups

Had to include some pics of Miss Chloe and the new addition, Emma (most of these actually are using my new camera straight out of the box). I adopted Emma through Last Hope for a special Christmas 2008 present to my parents. She is a Jack Russell/Cocker Spaniel mix. Chloe will be 2 years old May 30, 2009. She is a Lhasa Apso... but we believe she is a human in a furry costume :)


She loves to be outside.

She was only about 3 pounds when we brought her home.

So tiny...

I made this shirt for Chloe during Marlon's 2008 year
on the Superior Stampede (his number was 47)

This isn't with my camera- but the lighting in my room that morning was perfect!

Loungin'


Emma wasn't a huge fan of the Christmas Sweaters :)
They have a love/hate relationship.
Again, not with my camera- but I got a few nice pics thanks to the lighting!

No comments: