Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Beginnings of Spring- Beautiful

These are more of the nature pictures I took on our walk. Some people would be like, "why would you want to take pictures of dead, brown things".... I thought about that and decided that it looks a lot like my life- "dead" nature is still beautiful, just on it's way to getting even better. It takes time. My life has been beautiful, but not to it's fullest "vibrant" potential. After having a relationship with Christ and after realizing the talents He has given me, it is slowly (but surely) getting to it's fullest, vibrant potential.




Simple, yet beautiful.




A pine tree... Up close and personal.




I believe I see buds on those branches!


I saw GREEN- couldn't help but capture that!

I can't find a reason why, but I really love these dead weeds.

Clearly a fire hydrant.




On a lot of these photos, I have found that I like the background even more than the object in focus...



I look forward to going back to this area again when it is just starting to bloom- and then again when it is in full bloom. To show that "dead" is still quite amazing.... The lighting was a lot different in this picture because of the amount of trees. I still am amazed at what this piece of equipment can do.

I picked this cotton tail off the ground... held it in the light- and that's what I got :)


I like this picture because it shows trees. Just trees. All similar, but all carry a specific color, size and shape..... yet all are equally as beautiful.

Just some fun lines....



The simplest of pictures can be the most interesting to look at.

More "dead" nature just waiting for rain and sunshine.



I was sad this picture didn't do the weeds justice- but then I noticed that Chloe was in the background. And then it became beautiful.








What a beautiful Spring day!








This might look jumbled and crazy, but the red in the branches had my eye drawn in.




No comments: