Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 Years- February 3, 2009

I decided to attempt to bake something just for fun (this was last month)- mostly just to surprise Marlon with something yummy to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Nothing spectacular, but it was something. Actually wasn't too bad tasting either! I used red velvet cake (just because they were heart cakes) and made my own filling. The writing on the cake didn't show up too well but everything worked out and it was fun to spend the evening together.


Anything is a little bit better with some pink, bright, sparkly sprinkles.....

I put some chocolate bars inside the cupcakes before they went in the oven.


The strawberries totally weren't intentional to look like hearts- while I was cutting them for the filling, I noticed that they'd make good toppers as well :)

No comments: