Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ANC!

I haven't been on this website for a while now that Lifeprint church has been up and running. But I went on there today and this is what I found- UPDATES! They have their music playing now which is so amazing- just a few of the many songs which are from both CD's. They updated where they are going to be performing throughout the year, too if you're interested in a live concert! Check it out!

http://allnewcreation.com/ Take some time to just sit and listen to the words.... Pretty powerful! Literally, this is all I listen to :)

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Are they local? Did you learn of them at your new church? They're pretty good.

Have you ever listened to Sarah Groves? She lives in the Cities and sang at this Hearts at Home conference for moms that I go to. I really like her.

Happy Wednesday! :) Love you!