Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DOWNHERE


DOWNHERE and All New Creation will be performing on April 19th at LIFEPRINT Church in Prior Lake, MN. You can order tickets on LIFEPRINT's webpage or they are for sale ($10) during services on Sundays- they are also being sold at Northwestern Bookstore ($13). I am SO excited for this- hope to see you there!
This is my favorite song from the album... you can hear all of their songs on their website!
Downhere - A Better Way
From the album Wide Eyed and Mystified

I'm not alone, I really believe- You never go, You never leave. Here and now, You always stay, “I love you” could not be said a better way.
It's everything You've promised. There's no greater love than this. From prophets until today- A man laying down His life for His friends. Your sacrifice has spoken, You gave everything and “I love you” could not be said A better way.
I am forgiven, I clearly see. It's why You came to do all you did for me. Trading earth with heaven- You took my place, “I love you” could not be said a better way.
Because You redeem, I know what's to come. Everything I could lose here, You've already won. So You have my surrender, with passion obey, “I love you” could not be said a better way.

No comments: