Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Shower in Westby

My cousin Sara is due in May with a baby boy! Baby boys are in full force in this family these days. My sister in law is also due with a baby boy and another cousin, and his wife, just had a baby boy last November.

So, getting to the point....... Sara was put in the spotlight for her shower this past weekend in Westby, WI. My mom, Kate (sister in law), Aunt Debbie, and myself drove down together to celebrate and help spoil the mommy- to- be :) I brought my camera along to document the special occasion! I still have so so so much to learn about this amazing piece of equipment but I absolutely adore what it can do! I am excited to learn and just love to take pictures for people, of people, of "things", etc (even though they aren't professional by ANY means!). I just really love to take pictures- and the more I do it, the more I admire and look up to the professionals out there that do such amazing work! It's not exactly easy!

Here are a few pictures to document what we did, who was there, and everything in between!


This is where the shower was held... right down the street from the Rugg's house.


So many gifts given to Sara from friends and family. Many blessings!



Sara opening the gift from Amy, Violet, and Gloria

Gloria and Violet helping Sara open their gift to the Baby Boy

This was a pretty fun shower game! Amy had multiple "necessities" that babies need and you had to guess how much each one was. The closest to the actual total (without going over) won!

This is Kate, my sister in law (also due in May with Baby Logan), and new baby Camden. She's a natural! This was my first time meeting him and your heart can't help but melt just looking at him. SUCH a sweet baby.

Grandpa Dale and Camden. This is Sara's Grandpa on the Rugg side

These two will be next to tie the knot! My cousin Sam, and Kayla will get married this coming June. I'll be doing hair and can't wait for another wedding in the family!

He loves his hands :)


I couldn't help but take a picture of that face..... he's even adorable when he's not happy!

I'm slightly bummed that I wasn't anywhere to be seen during the cake cutting because that would have been a good picture! Amy decorated and made the cakes. Such a fun day!

No comments: