Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photoshoot with Teena

I went over to Teena's house last night to take some photos to update her head shot for her company (also had some fun doing hair and make up- and helping with wardrobe!). This isn't exactly a head shot, but really liked the colors and lighting so I thought I'd share.

This woman is such an inspiration to the world in everything she does and everything she says. She is the founder of Intentional Serenity and is moving mountains these days! Not to mention that she was the one who told me that I can accomplish ANYTHING on my intentions list that I made with her... I asked for them and now they are a reality!

She is a very dear friend and I'm so blessed to have her (and her family) in my life.

3 comments:

David said...

sweet effect. awesome picture

BAGVLI said...

AWESOME! What kind of effect is that? I love it!

We did have swimming lessons and now I'm in the middle of making lunch, but I'll email you back later.

Love ya!

Suzanne Thompson said...

It was my second attempt in photoshop.... still don't quite know what I'm doing but I was happy with this one. I think I don't use it because I can't do it as fast- it's still so foreign to me. It's a work in progress.... thanks for the comments!!