Monday, July 20, 2009

Hanish Family

I had the opportunity to take belly shots for the Hanish family- and got the ok to post some photos to show off what a beautiful family they are :) When I got there, I was welcomed into their home by Ethan and Leighton- beaming personalitites! They were so sweet and are SO excited to have a new baby sister coming in August. I have tons and tons more, and probably will post more of them.... these are just what I had at work for now. Thanks again to the Hanish family for such a fun time! What a beautiful family you have- can't wait to meet the new addition!

Proud BIG BROTHERS! Love their shirts!
Look at all of those fingers! What a lucky baby girl that is in there- tons of love already!
Beautiful mommy to be! Can't wait to show everyone more of her- she looked like she should be on the cover of something!

Thanks again to all of you! Will post more probably tonight...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures as always! She has a beautiful belly and the shot with all th hands are priceless.

BAGVLI said...

Wowy! Love them! I am absolutely in love with the first pic!