Thursday, July 2, 2009

$50

I took these flower photos at Lindsey and David's wedding last weekend- quite fitting and reminiscent of my new Bible don't you think? :)
To love God is to destroy all other fear. To love the world is to be afraid of everything-what it may THINK of me, what it may DO to me, what may happen today or tomorrow for which I am not prepared.

"The fear of the Lord leads to life; Then one rests content, untouched by trouble." - Proverbs 19:23 (NIV)
I'm starting to dig even deeper in my Faith in Jesus Christ. I went out and purchased a new Bible- that's one thing I was putting off..... reading His word. It is the greatest $50 I've ever spent during a shopping outing.
Not to mention it's ridiculously fabulous (yes, I realize that the inside is far superior to any kind of outside you want to put on a Bible).
Lime green with hot pink flowers on the front. I love the inside, I love the outside, I even like the sound the pages make as I turn them. I encourage all to take time to study this amazing book. It's only been a week and my eyes are opening even MORE than before!
Jesus is a pretty cool guy. I'm His #1 fan.
Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July! Blessings to all!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Very inspiring, Suz! Thanks for sharing! and I can't wait to see a pic of your pretty Bible!

Have a fun 4th and hi to Marlon!

Love you!

BAGVLI said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! That is the cutest BIBLE I've ever seen! Love the flowers, too! and your message!

I have a pink Bible that Debbie gave me for my confirmation with my name engraved on the front. It's pretty, too.

Are you working today?

Have a great weekend!!!!!