Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just one.

Can this little guy be any cuter???
I'm thinking they don't come any cuter...

Little baby Ethan. I couldn't help but share at least one before I head out the door again. This little boy was so happy and smiley- so sweet! I have many to choose from to blog but wanted to get one up as soon as I could :)

Thanks for the opportunity to be welcomed into your home to take photos of your precious little guy! What a blessing!

ok- I lied.... here's another one.I lied again- here's another one... now I'm really leaving! :)Post more soon- God bless you Ethan!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for coming to our home today to take some special pictures of our little guy. It seems to me he realy liked you and I think he was flirting a bit :) Your an amazing photographer and I' postive Drew, Ethan and I will see much more of you in the future. Pictures like this of him put a lump in my throat... I'm such a mom lol . Thanks again Suzanne it was a pleasure to meet you.

BAGVLI said...

What an adorable nephew I have! :)

These are super awesome! I can't wait to see more! The smile in the 3rd one is too precious!

Love you! and thanks for being you!!!

BAGVLI said...

Patiently waiting for more...
(hint hint!)

Thanks for the comment on my blog.