Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lindsey and David Pollitt

I clearly have some more, but here are some that I had here at work!

I have known Lindsey for quite some time now. Her and David met the first day of college up at UMD and have been together ever since! I did hair and make up for the bride and bridesmaids (with the help of Jena's sister with hair!). It was a beautiful day and such a fun wedding!




I like to pretend I have a wide angle lens..... :( Hopefully a blessing down the road :)

Congratulations, Lindsey and David! May your life be filled with love and endless blessings! (and hope you are enjoying the Caribbean..... safe travels!)

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!
I love the one of the back of her dress! You do good work! :)

David said...

Very cool pics! Sweet ride!