Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sam and Kayla Rugg's Big Day

Here's one to start with. It was truly a beautiful day!
Rehearsal dinner- Kayla, the bride with all her papers for finishing touches.



Flower girl


Gum :)
Proud dad

The Rugg side
Walking down the isle....

Violet
Gloria

Dad speech at the groom's dinner

Kayla, Sam, Shari, Scott, Lindsay, Ken, Sara
I liked those lights.
Typical :)
The next two to tie the knot!
The guys heading to the wedding


Bride's Room- where all the ladies got ready

Bride and her mom
Sisters!


My aunt and uncle have amazing voices- Amy is my blogging friend and the person who got me started on a blog :)
Nice view, huh?
The bride's mom and the groom's mom
Aunt Barbie (mom of the groom and my God Mom) and cousins- Shari and Sara





You may kiss the bride!
Grandpa King and the girls


How sweet is she?
Camden and dad (who is my cousin)
My mom and her sisters
Jump!
I'm upset they don't make this dress for grown ups. I would so buy it.
The greeters!
That's the actual photographer. I was just taking pictures for fun and for my Aunt Barbie (Groom's mom) and for relatives who weren't able to make it.
So in love with her dress....
All of them probably will hate this picture (and me for posting it), but I absolutely love it. It makes me hear, see, and feel laughing. Love that.
Unity Candle
My mom and I
Little brother and his girlfriend
Wouldn't be a day with the girls if we didn't have a couple of these...




The reception site later in the night.
She is just fabulous.



Then there was a dance off.................


What an awesome day! Congrats again, Sam and Kayla!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

These are so awesome, I don't know even where to begin! You captured the day so perfectly! I love all the angles and editing - you are so gifted, my sweet niece!

Love you - and thanks for sharing them all! I know it must have taken a while!!! AMAZING!

Nicole said...

Those pictures were so fun to look at . If I ever know of anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding I will definatly suggest you!! Those are so amazing