Friday, June 5, 2009

New Purchase

I purchased my new camera.......

I opted out of the Nikon D300 so I could spend a little more on the lens, flash, battery grip.

So I got the Nikon D90. I purchased just the body so I could spend a little more and get basically the same lens, but better quality glass, materials, etc. I also am excited to start using my 50mm lens that I had purchased with my first camera. I just rarely used it because with the D60, it was strictly for manual focusing.

It will be nice to have remote flash now that I'm taking more "on site" photographs for people. Instead of getting all of the fancy lights and umbrellas, I will be able to just use the flash that I purchased- very exciting!

I'm off to experiment so I can be ready to take SUCH nicer photos for a wedding tomorrow....

ps- baby Logan should be here as we speak! Can't believe I'm an aunt! :)

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

Congrats, Suz! I can't wait to hear more about the lenses.