Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Logan Goes Home! June 7, 2009

This is where it all began! Logan, mom, and dad went home on June 7, 2009. I was lucky enough to be asked to tag along so I could help document the occasion with Kate's sister and brother in law.
_______________________________________________

Now those are some feet!

Getting dressed to go home.... outfit from GREAT Grandma Thompson


Logan needed a little sun tan before he could go home :)



Steven and Kate had a couple names picked out, but when Steven remembered that Wolverine's name (from X-Men) is Logan (Weapon X)..... that seemed to do it for him!

He's got a good colic (I think that's how you spell it).



About time to leave the hospital!

Proud Daddy

All packed up and ready to go.

This was taken for Great Grandma Thompson
Sweet Baby Boy and Mom

Empty bed..... and excited to go home to this:
_______________________________________________

New Room!
_______________________________________________



_______________________________________________
Leaving the room, heading to the elevators...
Waiting while Dad gets the truck
All set to go home!
First few moments of being home.....
Dozer and Hemi had to check him out

So curious
Dozer LOVED Logan
Proud Mommy
I like Logan's face..... I think Dozer is licking him in the ear.


Too bad this isn't in focus! He was SO excited!

This one..... not so much. Might take some time getting used to not being the baby.

On my way out the door.... holding him as much as I can! I LOVE him.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a wonderful idea! Next time I have baby I'm calling you :) Those are the most precious pictures EVER. I got kinda teary eyed, reminds me of my baby.

BAGVLI said...

AWESOME!!! That must have taken you FOREVER to edit and then blog! Wow! I LOVED loooking at them! What a fabulous job you did!!!

BAGVLI said...

You should make it into a book for them at Proex.

Suzanne Thompson said...

I actually didn't have to edit many of them.... just the one's that it's obvious (like the black and white/sepia ones). What took so long is uploading them and then having to rearrange them so they went somewhat in order.... and I did the one's on facebook first- and this computer decided that it didn't want to work over and over again. Must be my punishment for doing this at work! :)

Thanks for the comments!