Friday, June 26, 2009

Logan Craig 6-25-09

Today, June 26th, marks Logan's 3 week old birthday. I went over to Kate and Steven's house last night to catch a few photos while he's still "little." Sadly, I think I already am a few weeks late of catching him as a "little newborn."
This little man is not your typical 3 week old (not to mention he's so long that he's wearing 3-6 month clothes).... I was expecting this little curled up ball, sound asleep, no movement, and I could pose him the way I wanted to... Because that's what newborns are supposed to be like, right?
Well Logan decided to do push ups when he was on his stomach and some crazy awesome yoga moves (like downward dog.... if any of you are familiar with yoga). Literally balancing on his head. He pretty much wanted nothing to do with being curled up in a ball and sitting still.

It kind of makes me giggle remembering to when I was attempting this cute "in a ball with an adorable little butt in the air (below)"..... Logan was basically on all 4's and Steven (my brother) was looking at him saying, "what the heck is he doing?!"....... too funny.(yes, he is basically the length of the towel's width)

Sooooo needless to say, we're going to try again possibly on Sunday after church (when he's sleeping).
What an awesome little man. I'm so in love with him.

6 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Oh man - what a cutie! He looks EXACTLY like Steven in that 2nd photo. Weird! LOVE the pics! So cute!!!

BAGVLI said...

Wait! You just added more! I meant - he looks just like Steven in the LAST pic! :) I don't know Steven's feet that well! :)

BAGVLI said...

His expression is so stinkin' cute in that first one. Like he's smiling and just happy as can be!

For some reason, I can't click on any of them to make them bigger. Did you save them or do something differently?

Suzanne Thompson said...

Yes, I will probably add more as I go through them.... Just figured I'd share as I go :)

And yes, holy cow- Steven's clone!

Suzanne Thompson said...

I have yet to figure that out- it's been like that since I started blogging. If you go through any of my posts, only some are able to view larger.... super annoying. I think I asked you about that when I was posting Sara's shower pictures when I had first started with my blog. No idea why they do that :/

BAGVLI said...

Just checking in again - fun to see more! I know you may have not been able to get the exact poses you were hoping for, but what you got is awesome! You should be pleased.

and it's freaking me out a little... he really is Steven's clone!