Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Ostensen's!

I had the privilege to head over to the Ostensen's home this past Saturday. I had driven by this walking path on Hwy 169 many times and always wanted to see what it was like- I finally got the opportunity to do so! :) They live right by it so we piled in the van and headed over... such a pretty place. Simple, but beautiful.

The girls were up for anything- that always makes my job a lot easier :) I was putting them to work! Running, standing in the middle of tons of weeds surrounded by bugs, having to deal with the bright sun in their eyes, shoes on and off.. and on and off. They were great! They also came up with most of the fun ideas so it was their own personal photo shoot!

I also had to include a photo of their new puppy that they rescued... Libby. She's just the cutest, petite little cocker you've ever seen!




God bless you all! Thanks again for inviting me into your family for the day- you guys are great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you take our pictures! We had a great time and the girls loved every minute of it! Thank you for taking the time to photograph our family!

Nicole said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty as always!

Christen said...

I love them all! But I especially love the last one!!