Friday, August 21, 2009

Feeling Crafty

I posted this earlier in the year with a wreath I made (so far my favorite one). So I made a couple more wreaths the other day. Feeling crafty. Fall and Christmas stuff was out at Michael's so I figured why not? Let me know if you want one- or let me know a "color" you'd like to stick with and we can go from there.

#1: just your typical Fall wreath.

#2: "fuzzy" green, white, and yellow wreath. They came in gigantic clumps of "fuzzy" bouquets that I broke up. This one is actually made out of dried "real" plants (minus the white flowers).
#3: This one is like the first one, but has more leaves, and is more "grassy" on the outside- more "compact"..... but again, just a typical Fall wreath.

I have many more ideas outside of "fall" so I think I'll keep working on them... :)

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Ok - so what CAN'T you do?! Seriously!

BAGVLI said...

Ok - I LOVE the ones you just made, but I would like one like the first one you made. I love those colors. It could be a smaller one, but whatever works for me. I'm not picky and will love it no matter what. I've never seen you do bad work. Let me know what I owe you.