Monday, August 31, 2009

Masog Photo Shoot

I had the opportunity to take pictures of these two beautiful boys yesterday! They were a lot of fun- 3 and 4 year olds are probably my favorite ages because you never know what will come out of their mouth and I seem to connect the most with them. Too much fun having conversations!

Luke is now 6 weeks old. He was such a good baby and there was no hiding how much his big brother LOVED him! Adam and I also got to go over to a grassy/weedy area to take some photos by himself while Luke got something in his tummy :) I love kids!











Thanks again for welcoming me into your home, Masog family- Many blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Beautiful job as always :)

BAGVLI said...

AWESOME!!!
What a beautiful baby! and big brother is cute as can be!
Great work, Suz! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I thought of another awesome place we can go! :)

Anonymous said...

Suzanne! I LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait to see more of them. Adam adores you and can't wait to have you come back to take MORE pictures! I love how you captured Adam and Luke's personality in each picture. These pictures are very precious to us. THANK YOU!