Friday, August 7, 2009

Last Day...

Today is the last day of Lifeprint's VBS. What an unbelievable time! I had such a fun group of girls, too! Really excited to see what is in store for them down the road as they grow- AND hoping to see more of them at Lifeprint! :)
Each group was a band name- hence our Big Daddy Weave signs. I printed this out as a picture to give to my group as well as a headband that they liked of mine that I wore on Thursday (made it- Amy, like the flower ones that I made for the girls, only a big star). It's a star because we have a "superstar" theme going! Just for fun and something to maybe wear to the Go Fish concert! Which, by the way, is sold out!! Can't wait!!!

Prayers and blessings go out to all of the kids and volunteers on the last day at VBS. Thanks everyone for a GREAT time!! See you at the concert!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

So cool, Suz! Those girls are really blessed and lucky to have you as their leader! Very sweet of you to make the headbands, too!!!

See you tomorrow!!! So excited!!!

Nicole said...

I'm sure these girls will never forget what they learned this week and I'm sure they will never forget you. What a great expierence for youand them!