Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hair Hair and More Hair

Last Saturday, I was asked to do hair for my "brother's friend's wife's sister's" wedding... if that made any sense! I know all of them through my brother and was so excited when I was asked to be there bright and early for Alicia's big day :) I had many to do, but it was nice that the bride wanted them all to look the same. I just love weddings... and hair... and make up (just did 3 girls' make up on this day). I can't get enough of it!

Alicia's (bride) sister brought her camera to take photos so I figured I'd take the opportunity to post some of them to prove, once again, I do my dream job :) Thanks Christen!! She is a blogger too in my blog list: Life With Girls. She takes great photos!




















Thanks again for thinking of me! Had such a fun time :) And congrats to the newly Mrs. Severson!

6 comments:

BAGVLI said...

AWESOME!!! You're so good - truly amazing! Everyone's hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Love you!

BAGVLI said...

Oh - and you forgot to mention that you styled hair for TEN people that morning! Craziness! So impressive!

Christen said...

Thanks once again Suzanne!! You did such a great job!!!

Nicole said...

Where did you learn to do hair? I'm impressed I can barley do my own hair lol.

Suzanne Thompson said...

Thanks everyone :) I had fun!

Nicole- I learned from watching others doing it growing up... I use the trial and error method! Seems like I use that with everything I do :) Also used to practice on my "Barbie" head I had as a little girl. And my own hair... friends, etc. I ask clients to bring a photo for me to see what they were thinking and I go from there :)

BAGVLI said...

Nicole - Suzanne is the one who did Gloria and Violet's hair for your wedding! :)