Friday, September 18, 2009

Completely in Love.

I am completely in love with this kiddo. I think his cheeks keep getting wider because I'm always squeezing them. I was going through the photos I took of him tonight and every time I came across this one, I couldn't help but smile.

He is becoming quite entertaining (by this photo you can get a glimpse of what I'm talking about, I'm sure). I had a long convo with him while I was babysitting. He talks right back and laughs the cutest laugh I've ever heard in my entire life.

I just love him.

And Logan loves his uncle! :) Sending out love and prayers to family and friends. Scott Daley died on Monday at the age of 29. Life is too short- go live the life God intended for you TODAY. Continued prayer is appreciated... the funeral will be on Friday in Eagan. Come join us as we celebrate Scott's life!

1 comment:

BAGVLI said...

SO adorable!!!
They probably need an 8x10 of that one!!!