Friday, October 23, 2009

Yet Another Beautiful Friend...

You might recognize this face from your television :) But I used to dance with her in high school and she has grown up to be a beautiful, determined, and very blessed young woman! A Christ follower to top it off!

She is a wife to a wonderful husband and a super mom to 2 beautiful little girls. Not sure how that works, but it's motivation for me none the less! :)

She needed some headshots so at the end of her family session I snapped a few...

Many blessings to you, friend!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

I was just catching up on your blog - beautiful pictures! We might have to schedule a family photo shoot sometime in the future. :)

Suzanne Thompson said...

Thank you for the nice words! I'd love to take pictures for you sometime... just send me an email or find me on facebook :)