Friday, December 18, 2009

Downhere Concert. December 5th

I don't really have words to describe what it feels like to be at a live concert with these guys. I've never experienced anything like it. They are genuinely nice people with hearts that are on fire for the Lord. I got to MEET them (on my birthday... God kept blessing me again and again December 5th!!). I encourage you to check this out and listen to some of their music and see what they are up to. If you are ever given the opportunity to see them live, please do so- you will be happy that you did!
This one is probably my favorite that I took that night. Looking at it makes me see and feel the Holy Spirit all over again.




The best caterer around :)

May the Lord bless the rest of your Skyline Tour. Excited for you to come back to Lifeprint Church someday soon! Continue to spread God's message around and keep touching lives- you certainly have mine.

No comments: